IRGC continuously develops the risk governance tools and frameworks that it is well-known for. These have consistently guided stakeholders in the governance decision making process. This area also provides IRGC with the ability to address emerging economies through the development of new frameworks for applicable governments.
- A framework for risk governance
- Guidelines for the governance of systemic risks, in systems and organisations in the context of transitions
- Deficits frequently observed in risk governance – dealing with them
- Contributing factors to risk emergence
- Guidelines for how organisations can improve their anticipation of and early response to risk emergence