IRGC is widely recognised for its strong science-based contributions to the field of risk governance through its publications. They present the science and perception of certain risk issues, and propose and discuss policy recommendations.
- The Governance of Decision-Making Algorithms
- Governing Risks and Benefits of Distributed Ledger Technologies
- A Roadmap for the Development of Precision Medicine
- Regulation of Carbon Capture and Storage
- Risk Governance of Nanotechnology
- Risk Governance of Synthetic Biology
- Governance of Solar Radiation Management
- Rebound Effect on Energy Efficiency
In addition to in-depth work on risk issues, IRGC produces “snapshots” of specific issues which have drawn IRGC’s attention as possible vectors for, or impacted by, risk governance deficits. These specific issues and the short papers written about them have been used by IRGC as illustrations of certain aspects of IRGC’s methods and tools. They can be found under the aforementioned projects, and as a list here.